Housing and Residence Life
For student's enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program, Neumont housing offers affordable, furnished, apartment-style living close to campus. Student activities find a nucleus here. See www.neumont.edu/studenthousing for more information.
All housing is fully furnished, including:
- Laundry facilities
- Studios, one, and two bedroom apartments
- Shared by up to four students.
Advising encompasses several important areas of student life. The school advises and assists students in course selection and registration, dropping and adding courses, and meeting graduation requirements.
The goal of the library is twofold:
- Serve the information needs of students and faculty members of Neumont College of Computer Science
- Offer users the convenience and flexibility of a ubiquitous digital library infrastructure, which delivers library materials to the desktop
The library achieves these goals by using on-line library services. Traditional resources include both journal publications and general periodicals. The online library hosts subscription-based databases, online books, journals, technical reports, reference tools, and other information products. Users have 24-hour availability from campus or remote locations. Neumont's library is overseen by the librarian and the Director of Academics, who work with faculty to ensure that library collection remains current.
Information about the library is available online at: www.neumont.edu/elibrary/index.html.
The Office of Career Services assists students in the job search process by providing the following:
- Exposure to potential employers through on-campus career focused events
- Assistance with resume writing
- Interview practice opportunities
- Guidance on identifying career paths
- Access to a strong network of employers and alumni
Although Neumont does not, in any way, guarantee employment, it is the goal of the institution to help graduates realize a high degree of personal and professional development through successful employment.
More information about the career services program can be found in the Results section of www.neumont.edu.